Leave A Lasting Impression
It is easy for people to forget names but a logo adds a visual aspect to a business name that can leave a mark on public consciousness. Having a logo to complement your business name has benefits that impacts the business for a company including building a company identity, advertisement consistency and brand enhancement. Logo development is a major step that any business owner might undertake, be it a home, commercial or an e-Commerce business, logo development is an extremely important task for all.
To assist with developing a brand / logo, below we have detailed our process:
- Simplicity: A simple logo design allows for easy recognition and allows the logo to be versatile and memorable.
- Scalable: An effective logo should be able to work across a variety of mediums and applications, including web, print, smartphones and B&W/one color mediums such as faxes, copiers and tee shirt printing.
- Lasting: A logo should be able to endure the test of time, meaning that it should still be effective in 10, 20, 50+ years time.
- Original: Ideally a company’s brand be original and should not include clipart especially if one may be planning to purchase exclusive copyright rights for trademark purposes.
- Universal: A logo should be appropriate for its intended purpose and appeal to the primary as well as secondary and tertiary markets.
Myra’s wanted to make her logo standout with a stylish yet regal look and feel. After converting the bitmap file of the logo to a vector, Bree added a golden metal texture to give the artwork depth and a rich vintage feel. For the business card, the stylized logo was then accented with a simple futuristic-like background to give her brand a sleek and unique look.